"THE USUAL SUSPECTS 4x4"

Meet up online here. Please keep all discussion to a single thread per club/group.
tropey
Avid Poster

Unread post by tropey » August 25th, 2009, 3:18 pm

This thread has turned into a joke... I think it should be scrapped and a new one started... or get this thread cleaned up to get rid of all the crap in it.
A horse is a horse of course of course and no-one can talk to a horse of course....

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » August 25th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Appreciated dirtfix, tropey & the rest, but it's up to you all to keep it alive and safe.
Everyone who has posted here is capable of editing/deleting their own posts.

If you want it cleaned up, you can do it yourselves and keep the thread. Keep on arguing/fighting here and it's a helluva lot easier as a mod just to dump the thread & infract or ban the guilty participants, anything else will take heaps of my time, time I prefer to spend elsewhere; why should I bother if you don't take any responsibility for it yourselves?? And I can usually tell if it's just one or a few troublemakers out to get the thread canned too, so they will earn their just rewards!

Let's just enjoy the 4WD'ing, OK?
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

joshy
Need to get out more

Unread post by joshy » August 25th, 2009, 4:16 pm

:mad:
So Back to the 4wding.

Has anyone been to this mt airlie place before?..whats it like.
Sas'd Navara..
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30224

Tow/Tourer 76 cruiser
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=133211

Built not Bought

tank 80
Been here a while

Unread post by tank 80 » August 25th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Nup dun no getting less interested as the time goes on

udm
Avid Poster

Unread post by udm » August 25th, 2009, 4:34 pm

nice, respect has really gone out the window

joshy
Need to get out more

Unread post by joshy » August 25th, 2009, 4:48 pm

everyone has everyones number by now, you gota problem deal with it in private theres no point bringing everyone else into it.
Sas'd Navara..
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30224

Tow/Tourer 76 cruiser
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=133211

Built not Bought

andyjim243
Need to get out more

Unread post by andyjim243 » August 25th, 2009, 4:51 pm

I have decided to put a bullet in this trip,the thread was in it's death throws anyway.
Pm me if you want new details regarding Mt Airly

Andy
Hilux and a Landcruiser that's all you need....oh and beer of course

Nemesis
Admin

Unread post by Nemesis » August 25th, 2009, 5:52 pm

I can't say I've ever seen a more immature carry on in the history of this forum, not to mention the keyboard bravado.

Keep that carry on behaviour off here please, no one needs it, we're all into this game for the same thing. If you want to have a secret boys club crew and threaten non members, find your own forum to host it on. By the way, threats or offensive behaviour on the forum or via pm's is a bannable offence, as you read when signing up. I can see plenty of both up above....

This thread is done, as suggested (to be deleted shortly.) Feel free to make a new group/trip thread Andy, hopefully your mates can keep it relatively civil.
Nemesis 3 - Turbo FZJ105 Cruiser. Live Axles & Grunt = See Ya!

Return to “Clubs and Groups”