Trying to contact 4WDAction editor

Think 33s are small and 2in lifts are for tourers? Discuss hardcore 4WDing with fellow enthusiasts
Teamsherman
Part of the furniture

Trying to contact 4WDAction editor

Unread post by Teamsherman » September 3rd, 2012, 11:14 pm

Hi guys,

Ive tried to contact the editor of the magazine by email 3 times now since issue 183 was published.

I want to get some high res copies of a picture of my Patrol in one of the articles but i have had no replies. Ive tried a few other emails in the magazine info page with no luck aswell.

Can someone here with the right connections get someone to email me at teamsherman2000@hotmail.com or atleast give me and email address i can email to that will be replied at?

I really really want this picture from the magazine as it meant alot to me at the time and still does!!

Cheers,

Alan.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Trying to contact 4WDAction editor

Unread post by Peter Aawen » September 3rd, 2012, 11:35 pm

Everybody was on the streets today, and they have been fairly busy of late, so that could partially explain why no-one's got back to you yet - not excuse, but possibly explain.

Anyhow, if you've sent emails to the address in the mag (did you use editorial@4wdaction.com.au ?) or via the Contact Us links in the Website menu bar or down the bottom of each page, (they go to direct to EMG) that's probably as good as anyone else will be able to do - I'd hope it will work eventually.....

As an alternative, you could try ringing EMG direct and asking to be put thru to someone who can help with your request - it's probably going to end up with one of the help anyway, rather than an editor. The reception ph number is 02 9741 3800 or the Freecall number is 1800 801 647 - I think I'd try reception. ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Teamsherman
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Teamsherman » September 4th, 2012, 12:01 am

Hi Pete, the three emails i have sent have had a spacing of about 3 days each and this was directly after the mag was released.

I emailed the editorial@4wdaction.com.au every time. I couldnt see any other email address' there i thought would be reliable enough. I'll email the editor address again now so tomorrow morning it will hopefully be at the top of his inbox list.

Cheers mate,

TS.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » September 4th, 2012, 12:14 am

If I catch any of them, I'll definitely pass your contact details & message on, but they are all proving a bit hard to reach atm! :o

There was a deadline Friday last week, and I think there's one Thursday this week, then the next deadline I know about is Friday next week, so they don't get too much time between deadlines to relax & go wheeling - maybe a case of too many mags & not enough journo's?! I keep offering to work from here tho, for a 'small fee' of course! :D
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “Extreme Tech”