Subscribed Threads

Think 33s are small and 2in lifts are for tourers? Discuss hardcore 4WDing with fellow enthusiasts
lein
Here and there

Subscribed Threads

Unread post by lein » December 23rd, 2011, 7:43 am

I was wondering if there was a shortcut for getting to your subscribed threads without having to go through your control panel everytime?

I'd love it if there was a subscribed choice in the 'posts' drop-down.
[quote=dr chappo]it wobbled more than a fat kid running for a free donut eating competition[/quote]

stretch4x4

Re: Subscribed Threads

Unread post by stretch4x4 » December 23rd, 2011, 9:03 am

Does 'my posts' do what you want?
It shows you any thread you have posted in (automatically subscribe mostly) showing the most recently posted in first?
Image HDJ79R & Traxxas Summit

lein
Here and there

Unread post by lein » December 23rd, 2011, 10:27 am

That'll get me all threads I've posted in. But not those that I've subscribed to lurk in watching builds and the like.

To get to any of my subscribed threads I have to go:
-Control Panel
-Overview-Manage Subscriptions

Otherwise I'll have to post the obligatory "good job dude" or "wish I had your mad skillz" to get them to show up in my posts.
[quote=dr chappo]it wobbled more than a fat kid running for a free donut eating competition[/quote]

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 23rd, 2011, 10:38 am

Stick in a Feedback entry asking for that 'subscribed' choice in the drop down posts menu you mentioned (the feedback link is on the lower RH side of every screen) they are building a list of things to do on the Forum if/when they get a chance, and it'll never happen unless someone asks - in fact, the more that ask the greater the chance! There's no guarantees on how long it'll take or even if it'll happen, but it's certainly worth raising.
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

lein
Here and there

Unread post by lein » December 23rd, 2011, 11:22 am

Cheers Peter & Stretch, I was just checking that I hadn't overlooked it somewhere before I went suggesting a feature that already existed.

lein
Here and there

Unread post by lein » December 23rd, 2011, 11:26 am

Done suggestion, um, suggested. =D

stretch4x4

Unread post by stretch4x4 » December 23rd, 2011, 3:41 pm

Haha no don't think there is any other way. Not sure there are many people that subscribe in that manner :)
Image HDJ79R & Traxxas Summit

Gojeep
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Gojeep » July 2nd, 2012, 11:40 am

I can subscribe to a topic by using the check box below the topic on the bottom left, but I can't find a way to choose how often I get the emails any more? Old subscribed topics I have are setup to notify me once a day by email, but new ones come with every single post!
Looked under the control panel, manage subscriptions, but not there that I can see?

Sparkys
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Sparkys » July 13th, 2012, 1:28 pm

This is why I post something like "Looks good" in the threads I subscribe to, so I can find them easily later

Reaper_247
Been here a while

Unread post by Reaper_247 » October 1st, 2012, 9:40 pm

I am not getting any email notifications of replies to subscribed topics at all.
None of the old ones or any of the new ones I subscribed to recently.
I have tried a few things to fix this but nothing I do seems to work.
Is there an issue with this feature?

Cheers
When you are dead, you don't know that your dead, it is difficult only for the others - It is the same when you are stupid!

Timmo
Need to get out more

Unread post by Timmo » October 1st, 2012, 9:50 pm

^ Same for me also.

Hasn't been working for me since the last time the forum was down and can't get it back again.
Cheers,

Nathan

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » October 1st, 2012, 10:22 pm

There IS an issue with this feature, and with the email notifications too! :(
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Gojeep
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Gojeep » August 28th, 2013, 4:06 pm

I still have the same problems as before that there are updates to some of my subscribed threads, and get no notifications about it. Not always the same ones either!

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » August 28th, 2013, 4:14 pm

We are waiting for an upgrade/repair that will fix this and a heap of other things too. In the meantime, sorry, but we will all hafta bear with it. :( Hopefully, it won't be all that long tho! ;)

Return to “Extreme Tech”