Was that the last Extreme Mag ?

Think 33s are small and 2in lifts are for tourers? Discuss hardcore 4WDing with fellow enthusiasts
Sim79
Need to get out more

Re: Was that the last Extreme Mag ?

Unread post by Sim79 » December 12th, 2011, 12:21 pm

reidys lux wrote:
Rick wrote:OK guys, it's time to clear a few things up.
SNIP
Cheers,

Rick.

Thanks for clearing that up Rick, nice to know what the deal was and why the mag went to s#!t. just a shame it took us the readers so long to find out what the deal was and that our subscriptions have been wasted.

New mag sounds good. Also sounds kinda like "extreme" was meant to be?

I will buy it when it comes out. But i think i'm done with subscriptions though.
X2 :thumb:

marty monsta
Been here a while

Unread post by marty monsta » December 16th, 2011, 9:40 pm

x3
sorry that i blamed you for the last few mags, but they still had your pic inside the cover

joshy
Need to get out more

Unread post by joshy » January 9th, 2012, 7:52 am

Hopefully all the people that are subscribed to the extreme mag now will get a few issues of the new mag regardless of wether there subscription is up by the time it comes out just to make up for the rehashed repeats that they have been sending us instead. I know i wont be buying anymore mags.
Sas'd Navara..
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30224

Tow/Tourer 76 cruiser
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=133211

Built not Bought

reidys lux
Been here a while

Unread post by reidys lux » January 9th, 2012, 6:22 pm

That would be nice, joshy. they might do a few good issues to get people to subscribe then scrap it too!! haha

Went and bought Dirt Comp the other day. So much more articles to adds!! Its great. Oh yeah, and recieved another (as joshy put it) toilet paper edition in the mail, like the last 2 it ill remain in its plastic wrap!

Toyholden
Part of the furniture

Unread post by Toyholden » March 14th, 2012, 10:20 am

G'day noble EXTREME fans & windgers alike,

I too buy EXTREME as you say last few issues have been a bit cut & paste but still a good read,
ADS help to keep the MAGS finnances rolling & help to pay salary's to all those involved in putting this MAG together also travel & lodge expense's, ADS also help us find the merchendise we need to build our rig's & we all like to have options, in saying that these MAG'S are not just pin up picture books, these MAG'S are a excallent source of information which has given me & many others the DRIVE & DETERMINATION to build some SERIOUS RIG'S :twisted:

If DIRT COMP is what your looking for stick with it & perhaps join their forum cause your still on this one, if you'd care to read the EDITORIAL in your MAG'S rather than skip it straight to the next page in hope to see if there's a RIG like your's on it, You'd know what's going on :confused:

The last issue RICK explain's his situation so may'be pull the cover off & have a READ.

RICK "Good job mate" i can only imagine the Difficulty & Frustration you'v been through trying to be in 2 places at the one time, with so much on your plate its HARD to please everyone, i hope your little bit of time out with the family helped you to unwind.

KEEP UP the good work, I too am now ADDICTED & will be waiting inpatiently :lol: for the first issue to hit the stands next month, I'd also love to see the best way "HOW TO SAS YOUR HILUX">"SURF">"4RUNNER" in your TECH section in the new MAG, Off-Road ADDICTION ;)

Thats all folk's :) HAPPY WHEELIN !!! :D :D :D DUCK :D :D :D
______________**BUILT NOT BOUGHT & FULLY ENGINEERED**______________
Toyota SURF 94 > 308 V8 - TH350 > SNAKEracing 4IN Lift Kit > 30mm Body Lift
Mickey Thompson 33x12.5xR15 MTZ'S + Micky Thompson Dick Cepec 15x8 Rims

Twisty

Unread post by Twisty » March 30th, 2012, 5:35 pm

So issue 1 of Offroad Addiction arrived in the mail today with 10 issues remaining on the slip.

Good to see our Extreme subsciptions have changed over to Ricks new title.

Mag looks really goood! Looking forward to a enjoyable magazine again :cool:
2012 FJ Cruiser
1984 BJ42 Landcruiser
1977 HJ45 Landcruiser Ute

Sim79
Need to get out more

Unread post by Sim79 » April 2nd, 2012, 9:55 am

I'll have go get a copy.

Finchy260
Need to get out more

Unread post by Finchy260 » April 2nd, 2012, 11:59 pm

when does this new extreme mag come on sale?

Sim79
Need to get out more

Unread post by Sim79 » April 4th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Just bought a copy. Not bad for the first issue.

Return to “Extreme Tech”