Anyone know who makes HD Custom MQ CV's & axles??

Think 33s are small and 2in lifts are for tourers? Discuss hardcore 4WDing with fellow enthusiasts
62patrol
Been here a while

Anyone know who makes HD Custom MQ CV's & axles??

Unread post by 62patrol » October 29th, 2010, 9:44 pm

hey guys,

ive got n mq ute with 39.5 super swampers n a brunswickdiesel, and i havnt been able to find ne1 that will custom make cromoly axles and cvs to suit? does ne body no of such a place?

cheers khial
GU Patrol chopped into super cab with a 6.5 Optimizer V8 Diesel and GU Wagon family tourer with 6.5 Optimizer Turbo diesel V8

wodger the bodger
Here and there

Re: mq cv

Unread post by wodger the bodger » October 30th, 2010, 8:04 am

There wouldn't be sufficient demand for MQ cv's to make specials. Advise you to fit a Toyota LandCruiser front axle so that you can use Longfields.
Wodge.

troopie
Here and there

Unread post by troopie » November 6th, 2010, 7:20 pm

I would be fitting a 60 series front diff with longfields or dirty30s and chromoly hub gears or the upgraded flanges. This is the front diff that im running in my zook truggy and havn't had a single problem yet even after some very hard trips

big red
Been here a while

Unread post by big red » August 26th, 2012, 1:50 pm

what about GQ CV's , superior engineering GQ hubs, but still need to get MQ axles made but they will fit the GQ CV's.
or swap in a complete GQ leaf sprung ute diff
or swap in a GU front diff housing and get the leaf sprung mounts welded on ... this would be the strongest option.
you can follow me, but its gunna hurt !

Return to “Extreme Tech”