Tallarook Aus day with pics

Daydreamin' at the desk. Caution - heaps of pics inside! This is where to put those threads telling us about your 4WD trips.
thewayitis
Been here a while

Unread post by thewayitis » January 29th, 2007, 7:51 pm

www.thewayitis.tk there is all my pictures uploaded for peoples browsing pleasure

Richos zook

My seperated at birth twin tom...
Chris
1991 Cruiser ute, turbo intercooled, F+R Locked, Twin Koni shocks, Coils, 35 MTZ,
2012 Mazda BT-50 GT Auto. ARB barwork/protection + Canopy, 3" Exhaust, 295/75/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
2007 HSV Maloo R8, 317.8rwkw, Custom clive cam, KPM Exhaust, Duspeed OTR

HJ60
Part of the furniture

Unread post by HJ60 » January 29th, 2007, 8:05 pm

Ok here is the last of the pic's i took.
Humpys in her mav
If it's not Toyota it's not tough.
The liver is evil, it needs to be punished

HJ60
Part of the furniture

Unread post by HJ60 » January 29th, 2007, 8:06 pm

And the MQ

HJ60
Part of the furniture

Unread post by HJ60 » January 29th, 2007, 8:07 pm

4wd_Haggis
Been here a while

Unread post by 4wd_Haggis » January 29th, 2007, 8:10 pm

Nice pics chris high 5:D

D Hall
Avid Poster

Unread post by D Hall » January 29th, 2007, 8:10 pm

He Haggis 2 outa 3 in the description of my truck.:( Ok so it`s a little rough round the edges and a bit crusty.But I`ve got to stick up for it as I`m the owner.Bit like the chunky chick at the bar.At least a six pack before it even looks half decent.Hmm all three remarks could fit with the chunky chick at the bar comparison.:D
Hu Landcruiser.What else is there to own?Range Rover ute!

4wd_Haggis
Been here a while

Unread post by 4wd_Haggis » January 29th, 2007, 8:14 pm

HJ mad pics mate u got good ones of shorty on phone trk.:D

4wd_Haggis
Been here a while

Unread post by 4wd_Haggis » January 29th, 2007, 8:18 pm

D Hall wrote:He Haggis 2 outa 3 in the description of my truck.:( Ok so it`s a little rough round the edges and a bit crusty.But I`ve got to stick up for it as I`m the owner.Bit like the chunky chick at the bar.At least a six pack before it even looks half decent.Hmm all three remarks could fit with the chunky chick at the bar comparison.:D
HAHAHA thats the spirt DHALL, nah mate its a good truck i reckon, u should spray it army colours, confuse a few people.:D

HJ60
Part of the furniture

Unread post by HJ60 » January 29th, 2007, 8:19 pm

4wd_Haggis wrote:HJ mad pics mate u got good ones of shorty on phone trk.:D
Thaks mate

shortyMQ
Been here a while

Unread post by shortyMQ » January 29th, 2007, 8:19 pm

hey it was also good driving to get those good shots of me! hahahahaha!

VERY NICE!!

Kitchen_Biatch
Been here a while

Unread post by Kitchen_Biatch » January 29th, 2007, 9:50 pm

Real sorry we missed the trip, looks like you all had a great time. The mummys note as to y we missed it is as follows............. my sister managed to roll her car on sat morning, (she is ok, dangerous corner in the wet she broke at the wrong time.........and yes she was wearing her seatbelt), Allison my youngest had a bad temperature on friday night and managed to keep Tom Michaella and i awake most of the night, and i fell sick on saturday as well with a temperature and cough. We also managed to find a house and are moving on friday coming and also decided to sell the piece of s$@t 4runner and get an 80.
So good to see we all had a productive weekend but in the big scheme of things and sadly i think i was better off at home..........but hands up for number one on the list for next trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (hopefully with a new car)
If you dont come home dirty you didn't drive hard enuf:- AND STAY OUTA MY KITCHEN WITH YOUR CAR!!!!

PJ.zook
Need to get out more

Unread post by PJ.zook » January 29th, 2007, 10:17 pm

4wd_Haggis wrote:WOO HOO fixed my alternator....Bloody mud clogged up the brushes so they were stuck inside the reg......HARDEN THE F@*K up regulator....

I'm currently uploadin the clip when the battery died when i was goin up phone track...

Here is a funny advertisment for mints for u all :-

:D

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115 ... i_0292.flv

BWAHAHAHA love the clip
My handle's Smoky Bear and im tail grabbin youre ass RIGHT NOW!

Warragul Rocks
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Warragul Rocks » January 30th, 2007, 4:37 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGADS Image
yeah mate there is a corner of the dam that we went through well got stuck u go out the other end up a hill follow a little track turn right onto reservoir track which follows the creek back to army road.

Also beware warrigul rocks is on private property u can park near it and jump the barrier and have a look nice views but there may be people up there that own the land and they tend to be abit narky. we'll see on the day but yeah beautiful views.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello BIGADS and 4 WD monthly forum members, i am the land owner of Warragul Rocks in Tallarook, the reason why i am replying to this thread is that i find it very frustrating BIGADS of your ignorance that you have clearly displayed in your post above that i have quoted.

* Firstly you mention that Warrigal rocks is on private property, so you are clearly aware of that.

*Next you go on to say that you can park near it and jump the barrier.

*Then you go on to say that the owner tends to get a bit narky but we will see on the day.

So from what i can understand is that you are encouraging people to go and tresspass and not respect other peoples property, and gathering by this thread not only a few people but the possibility of up to 40 four wheel drives and my guess is of at least 80 people ,saying 2 as a minimum per vehicle which some will have more.When i am there with my family and friends camping or working i dont need the hassle of explaining to everyone to leave.

I firmly believe that no more fuel needs to be added to the already burning fire which is trying to ban 4 wheel drives from state and national parks.

I have copied and pasted all this thread and put it in a file because i also believe that certain organisations and tv shows would find this very intresting that a so called responsible web site and mainstream magazine which is " 4 WD Monthly" has its own members not respecting other peoples property or wishes and tend to do as they please, and encourage others to do so .These are just a few of the organisations i will be starting with.
*D.N.R.E.
*Tread Lightly
*A Current Affair
*Today Tonight
*Forestry Shires

BIGADS and to other members reading this i am also a 4 wheel driver and love the bush, but at the same time i have basic morals and appreciation to other peoples land/property and possesions, which tell me not to invite people to your place BIGADS to jump the fence and see if your at home,and if you are who cares!

Its the same old story that the minority ruin it for the majority and in this case i do believe that you are the minority BIGADS and this is a classic example of how it can happen.
I suggest that in future BIGADS you think before you speak and relise that not only are you affecting your self but everyone around you.

I mentioned above that this is a "so called responsible website and magazine", well i believe that it is, and that most of its members are "responsible" so i am not going to forward this to anyone just yet for that reason, but take it as a first and last warning.
I hope you all can take something out of this and look at it from a land owners point of view , so you can see why we get pissed off, if it says keep out - do so , if there is a contact number - ring it and ask permission and i am sure you would get it, thats why the number is there !

Also i dont want this thread removed so that people cant read it , i want it seen by as many people as possible, i have contacted the moderators to do so.

Thank You.

shortyMQ
Been here a while

Unread post by shortyMQ » January 30th, 2007, 4:48 am

I would just like to say that this forum has nothing to do with the people who actually make the magazine. And that only 20 cars came, with around the same number of people. And no-one from our group went up into your property. I was very impressed with this group that attended this trip and every person was very responsible, including bigads, and would not of destroyed your property.

PJ.zook
Need to get out more

Unread post by PJ.zook » January 30th, 2007, 6:30 am

I would also like to add that as a group i was pretty impressed with everyones behaviour and the way everyone acted responsibly. You neglect to mention the bogans across the dam ripping up all the tracks around the campsite with theyre constant riding around the same track doing burnouts, going straight thru the middle of the bush with no trail, doing burnouts on the rocks and all around edges of dam, leaving crap everywhere.
As for the 'same old story' you mention, the minority ruining it for the majority, well its people like you who bring a lot of this unwanted attention in the media who group all us 4wheel drivers in the same basket. If you have a gripe with a specific person, then you deal with them personally, dont go complaining to the media.
My handle's Smoky Bear and im tail grabbin youre ass RIGHT NOW!

Return to “Trip Reports”