Explorer off the road for 2 years, back up and running soon!

By popular demand!
98fex
Been here a while

Explorer off the road for 2 years, back up and running soon!

Unread post by 98fex » May 20th, 2014, 10:35 pm

It's been about 2 years since I been on the road. I blew my gear box up, & had a few medical problems in that time. But back to the car, they wanted $2500 to rebuild it. Just couldn't afford that, but luck has it my neighbour across the road has a 99 Explorer and has just blown the motor up, about 2 months ago he rebuilt the gear box and got it for $1000 and is in no rush for the money, so I am back on the road! Happy days ahead.

98fex
Been here a while

shocks

Unread post by 98fex » January 6th, 2015, 6:45 pm

which shocks to get TOUGH DOGS or RANCHO 5000 or RANCHO 9000 what do you all thing .

98fex
Been here a while

Re: shocks

Unread post by 98fex » January 8th, 2015, 8:02 pm

has nobody got any thoughts or you just don't care.

mydmax
Need to get out more

Unread post by mydmax » January 8th, 2015, 8:23 pm

They are all on holidays or still got a hangover at this time. Might have to wait a couple more days under the cloud clears.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 8th, 2015, 8:45 pm

It could also help if you try to briefly ask your question in the thread title :( Something like "what do you think of these shocks?" comes to mind - altho that one has been asked a lot & there are quite a few threads about these shocks around already....

You can edit your first post & change the title so that it does that, and you'll probably get more readers & therefore responses - after all, your title is the ONLY chance you get to invite people into your thread to read or contribute. Most 1 word invitations tend to pretty much fail - unless of course, it's an invite to a party!! :p

If you need a hand changing your title, drop me a PM & I'll do what I can. ;)
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

98fex
Been here a while

my explorer is dead and gone

Unread post by 98fex » April 6th, 2015, 12:00 am

I love driving my explorer on road and off road. I had a lot fun in it but now after 3 gearboxes my pocket's aren't that deep any more so its gone. so now to look to buy another 4byof a difference bead for a change.

Return to “Explorer”