Got or want bigger tyres? Come in here!

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Got or want bigger tyres? Come in here!

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 8th, 2018, 11:21 am

Hi Csumich, welcome to the Forum! :thumb:

Re your tyre fitting question, check out the first page of this thread - 285/75R16's on the OE rims under a 2" lift, so your 285/70's shouldn't be an issue! :woohoo:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Samoroney17
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Samoroney17 » November 13th, 2018, 8:57 am

Hi all

New to this forum and Colorado’s and changing tyre sizes. Just wondering if it hasn’t be answered already but...
What size tyres will fit on the stock 18” rims without any lift. It’s currently running 265/60r18. And I’m wondering if the next couple of sizes up will fit
Thanks
Sam

Lewy88
Getting to know the place

Unread post by Lewy88 » November 28th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Hey Sam,

I have 285/60/18s on my Colorado 7. Fits easy. A tiny bit of rubbing on the front mud flaps when at full lock, but thats about it.

Collie Colorado
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Collie Colorado » January 12th, 2019, 10:21 pm

What's the biggest that fits to an RC with the factory alloys and a 2 inch lift? I currently run 245/75r26 Toyo MTs

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » January 13th, 2019, 7:03 am

Hi Collie, just doing a quick read back thru this thread, it looks like the largest most have managed to fit on stock alloys (but with a 2" lift) is 285/75R16's, which may or may not be a legal size where you are, but that's a different question. :o Still, it's probably worth having a bit of a read...... ;)

And if you don't already know, if you click on the pics to enlarge them, you can often see them better that way, & you can sometimes even access other pics & albums from the same poster to see a whole lot more detail. Well worth checking the earlier posts in this thread/topic! :p
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Collie Colorado
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by Collie Colorado » January 15th, 2019, 9:41 pm

Thanks Peter, I'll have a read and check out the pictures

Return to “Colorado”