Was interested in this kit too. Have a lot of concerns that they advised there was nothing to worry about but I still have them all the same. Is it possible you can help me with some of the questions I have?jammoj91 wrote:yes i went through performance suspension and have a full 4 inch kit in my car with diff drop drives very well, possibly due to the fact i went all bill stein.
1. How are all the angles on the drive shaft to the rear diff etc. and would there be any concerns as to reliability and longevity?
2. how much did you lift the back end suspension? and how does the car sit when a trailer is on behind and with how much weight?
3. If I only lift the front 3 inches what would you recommend lifting the back?
4. How has the reliability off all hardware been (not only from the kit but all the wear on all the joints, steering arms, uni joints on drive shaft, seals, etc.
5. How much down travel do you get out of the front suspension?
6. Do you have a long range tank and if you do does the rear driveshaft angles run into the tank at all?
7. Did you have to wedge the diff to minimise angle in the drive shaft?
8. Did you install the kit yourself and if so how easy or hard was it to install?
I hope you can help me as you have had this kit for a little while.