Daihatsu Rocky and Feroza - Spare Parts Link!

That's who!
0427bobby08
Here and there

Daihatsu Rocky and Feroza - Spare Parts Link!

Unread post by 0427bobby08 » July 24th, 2010, 5:14 pm

In a tireless quest to find aftermarket parts for my F78 Rocky I have been all over the net and just today I have found a daihatsu rocky and feroza club that is worldwide and I have found a place in greece that does air lockers for them, and I might be on the trail of finding auto lockers from richmond lockrite in the states. The people that do air lockers in greece have a selling price of 850 euro's which I worked out to be $AUS1200 each give or take with the price of the dollar at the time of ordering plus freight, so I suggest that anone in Australia who owns a Daihatsu 4x4 have a look at this website for the lockers: ??????? ?????????? (this link does work but its in greek just click on the ? marks, there should be a translate link up the top right corner) and this website to join the worldwide Daihatsu 4x4 club Daihatsu - Worldwide Association of Rocky, Feroza and Sportraks and by the way some of the rocky and feroza photo's on this website should wet the taste buds as to what can be done to them as it sure as hell got me looking at the old girl in a different light as to selling it and buying a cruiser or patrol, dont get me wrong I do race a shorty pajero at cruiser park but it gets towed by the rocky so to find aftermarket bits is a god sent, cheers and happy wheelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go the rockstar!!!!!!!!!

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » July 24th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Thanks for the link, but if you look in the Daihatsu tech section, there are already a few references to this & some similar links too!

BTW, since this subject is Daihatsu specific, I'll move it there too. But please, do check out the Creating a New thread?? Read me First!! sticky, it can be found at the top of most section indexes, and also in the Forum Rules, Guidelines, News, & Updates section. In that, it calls for all posters to do a search FIRST to make sure that we aren't duplicating too many threads. ;)

Cheers & thanks too
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

ferocious
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by ferocious » August 22nd, 2010, 7:03 pm

Hey Bobby, is that a Feroza II or Rocky in your pic? I'm after a Feroza Locker the link you posted doesn't do the Feroza. Any one have any suggestions? Diff swap is an option but what will fit straight in with out too much fuss? cheeers

Goofy
Getting to know the place

Re:

Unread post by Goofy » September 19th, 2010, 4:21 am

Bobbys pic is a rocky, mine is a f300 `roza
1996 NK GLX Paj 3.5DOHC Auto, lifted, Dual Batts, Drawers, Fridge & Console Cooler,12000Lb Grande, Korr LED Spots, Light Bar, Tigerz-11 Awning and RTT.

0427bobby08
Here and there

Re: Daihatsu Rocky and Feroza - Spare Parts Link!

Unread post by 0427bobby08 » December 19th, 2010, 8:52 am

yeah mine in the pic is an f78 rocky but I also have an f77 ute that is getting a work over a 45 series ute thats been put on a hzj75 chassis and a couple others that are getting around out the back, so soon enough I should have enough parts lying around to build somethin to be reckoned with. cheers

Brennocheck
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Daihatsu Rocky and Feroza - Spare Parts Link!

Unread post by Brennocheck » May 19th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Did you end up getting a locker??
if so where from?

Return to “General Daihatsu”