Scat Spare Parts Exchange

Mr Scat
I'm new, be nice!

Scat Spare Parts Exchange

Unread post by Mr Scat » June 25th, 2012, 3:47 pm

I have a few bits and pieces for an F60 and F65 laying around. Most of us know they are tricky to get bits for so perhaps a thread where people can list what they are chasing is in order (Probably easier than everyone listing every little thing they have). The Scat section isn't huge so I really can't see there being a million posts to trawl through. Had a quick look and couldn't find a post relating to available spares but if there is one feel free to move this or let me know and I'll delete.

Mod Edit: We can try it & see how it goes, but don't forget to check in the Classifieds section as well - Spares for Sale & Wanted/Swap may have exactly what you want to get rid of/need to source to get going. Anyhow, title changed a bit, so Scat owners, post up what you've got or what you need so others can contact you via PM to discuss, but please don't post adverts in here (put them in the Classifieds after reading the Advert Rules thread) and it'd be smart NOT to put in any other identification/phone numbers/emails etc, make all your arrangements via PM.
Last edited by Peter Aawen on June 25th, 2012, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Set up as parts exchange
F-65 DL-T 5sp 2" lift

Mr Scat
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Scat Spare Parts Exchange

Unread post by Mr Scat » June 25th, 2012, 6:15 pm

Last edited by Mr Scat on February 23rd, 2013, 11:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
F-65 DL-T 5sp 2" lift

DAT MAN
Been here a while

Unread post by DAT MAN » August 15th, 2012, 12:39 pm

wanted one solid F25,F55,F65 style side rear tub as mine looks like swiss cheese, there was one on ebay in QLD some time ago but missed out while i was organising transport :whyme:

Any info would be grately appreciated and go into the cause of rescuing one of these noble steeds from the parts pile ;)

cheers

DAT MAN
Been here a while

Unread post by DAT MAN » August 15th, 2012, 12:43 pm

I have neumorus F20s in parts and in units looking to help out any one that needs anything just ask me what you need and ill look to see if i got what you need :cool:

Dicky73
Getting to know the place

Unread post by Dicky73 » January 28th, 2013, 8:42 pm

I have lots of f20 deluxe bits laying round doors seats 4 speed box stock delux gauges (Center ones)
Tail shafts fir 5 speed box shorter ones
Pm me if your after something

Return to “Scat”