Need help sourcing a 1994 Feroza FRH guard - any ideas?

far-kerr87
I'm new, be nice!

Need help sourcing a 1994 Feroza FRH guard - any ideas?

Unread post by far-kerr87 » December 31st, 2013, 3:21 pm

Hi people i am trying to locat a 1994 feroza RH front guard and am having a very hard time. i got one but it was a 1992 model and didnt realize at the time the difference that mine is a wide track. :/
can anyone point me in the right direction please i need one asap. driving me nuts.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Need help sourcing a 1994 Feroza FRH guard - any ideas?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » December 31st, 2013, 3:28 pm

You sure it's a proper Wide track, & not just the wider of the narrow track versions?? The f/glass flare bit will need to be a tad over 150mm wide if it's a proper F310 Wide Track. If you are after one of the proper wide track front RH guards, drop me an email via the link under my username or drop me a PM with your contact details via the PM link & I just might be able to help - but it might depend a little on where you are too! I'm in SA, so if you are Eastern States, freight might be an issue, & that's even before you'll know if you can get it all there in one piece.... :(
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

far-kerr87
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Need help sourcing a 1994 Feroza FRH guard - any ideas?

Unread post by far-kerr87 » January 3rd, 2014, 9:43 am

F310RG-BMXE is the type code.
where abouts in SA are you? im just over the boarder atm in mildura
if you have one how much you want for it?

Return to “Feroza”