Coil Spacers for a 99 Sport

knuckles84
I'm new, be nice!

Coil Spacers for a 99 Sport

Unread post by knuckles84 » October 3rd, 2009, 10:07 am

Hey all
I've been searching all over the net trying to find out if rear coil spacers are available in Aus (or even overseas) for a 1999 Frontera Sport 2.2. Just after 2' spacers to better fit 31's.
Does anyone know where I can get them? or if there are spacers intended for another model that will fit.
Thanks in an advance for any help.

knuckles84
I'm new, be nice!

Unread post by knuckles84 » October 3rd, 2009, 6:28 pm

So I found some info that says 79 series Landcruiser front spacers fit the rear of 99+ Frontera's. If this is true... are the rear coils the same on full size fronteras and the sports?

Dree Mon
Avid Poster

Re: Coil Spacers for a 99 Sport

Unread post by Dree Mon » March 21st, 2011, 4:00 pm

I've got a 94 jack and fit the 79 series coil spacers on mine $ 60 ? I think it was, most likely you have the same coil diameter, I got the 30mm spacer, only wanted to get the rear up more for when it's loaded or towing to sit level and so it didn't look like the gaurds were to crowded, it has 31 M/T's with the front T/bars wound up but so it still has rake.

I can see myself wanting more lift each year, go to 32's ball joint flip with spacers, new coils for the rear along with shockies all around then 33's before I know it.
I might even just skip the 32's now that I've got this far :D

Return to “Frontera”