Buying Used

Tud
Getting to know the place

Buying Used

Unread post by Tud » November 30th, 2010, 11:56 am

Hi Guys

Im considering a Frontera as my next vehicle, looking at the long wheel base model, just wondering if people could point out the gotcha's and things to look for in when buying model?

The buying used guides section of 4WDAction is really good, so was hoping if people could add their bits and pieces to this post and hopefully formulate something similar for the Frontera.

I've been doing some reading on the net and allot of people seem to mention Gearbox issues, as anyone else had issues here? and if so how many kms in?

Cheers

98fronty
Been here a while

Re: Buying Used

Unread post by 98fronty » December 7th, 2010, 7:41 pm

hey bud,
just out of interest are you thinking about the 3.2 v6? and also what box is it the auto and do they make a manual? my dad has the motor in his rodeo very good motor tonnes of power.
cheers 98fronty.

Tud
Getting to know the place

Unread post by Tud » December 9th, 2010, 9:56 am

Hey 98fronty

Looking at the 3.2 V6 long wheelbase, and yep they make them in both a auto and 5 speed, im looking at the 5 speed, hoping to get some feedback on what the transmission is like
So is this the same V6 thats in the Rodeo? and is it the same Gearbox too?
Cheers

98fronty
Been here a while

Unread post by 98fronty » December 9th, 2010, 8:28 pm

i think they would be and i myself don't mind the gearbox at all but i find its quite a large move between gears and they are a great motor and are good cars you won't regret it glad i could be a help.
cheers 98fronty.

Return to “Frontera”