Show us your MU-X

CHH63
Getting to know the place

Show us your MU-X

Unread post by CHH63 » June 7th, 2014, 6:51 pm

image.jpg
Just starting a dedicated thread to the MU-X. Brand new before we left the blacktop. :D

From the mods - please use this thread post up & show us your MU's; maybe even include a link in your post to your build thread in Members Rides, but try to remember that the MU Tech section is for Tech issues common to MU's, not general discussion or social stuff ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mydmax
Need to get out more

Re: MU-X thread

Unread post by mydmax » June 7th, 2014, 7:20 pm

CHH63

That is on Grass! The black top is on the other side I reckon.
However, it looks the goods.

I would like to see a nice curved bar at the lower black/white level so you can have some body protection. Ie Curved to follow the rear plastic bumper line. I wouldn't rely on too much bumper ability when used for shopping or off road.
The bar would fit nicely across the gap just above the Tow Bar receiver and the top of the black.
Probably a rolled/curved RHS would provide places to mount reverse lights, work light etc.and provide a step for getting to a roof rack if used for touring.
If the bar came around the sides, the LHS could be also used for a thin ladder access to upstairs.

Doddles
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Show us your MU-X

Unread post by Doddles » June 11th, 2014, 1:27 pm

1 month old - time to get those minor scratches happening.....
Pearl_Climbing.jpg
Pearl_Travel.jpg
3 months old - time to introduce icy mornings
Pearl_Turon.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MU”