Snorkle Question

Australia's Own
shambles
Been here a while

Snorkle Question

Unread post by shambles » November 18th, 2011, 3:58 pm

Found this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... TM:AU:1123

States will fit D-Max 09+ amd Rodeo, am I correct to assume it will fit my 2010 Colorado. I'm fairly confident but justt wan to be sure before I shell out the $$ The company replied witha dunno :rolleyes:

I perfer the small looking snorkle rather than the larger one on the outside of the guard.

cheers in advance
shambles

YBE-10W
Avid Poster

Re: Snorkle Question

Unread post by YBE-10W » November 19th, 2011, 5:22 am

i wouldnt, i bought a cheap one of them of ebay for my ra7/dmax.

no worrys and great quality but its got dmax in the plastic mould, and conveiniently they are covering that part in the picture, you'll look like a tool with dmax on your colorado unfortunetly, but ask them and see what they say.

and also go to a car yard and look at a late ra or dmax and make sure the top of gaurd is like a fairly sharp bend where it turns up to the bonnet as there are different gaurds on the rodeos and dmax's being the base model like mine and the luxury ones that have a "swage" like a line through it, regardless mine fit perfect and wasnt supposed too but i havent seen a colorado gaurd up close

shambles
Been here a while

Unread post by shambles » November 19th, 2011, 1:14 pm

Point taken with D-Max on the snorkle, didn't notice it in the pic until you pointed it out.

Dam shame though as I perfer this look to the Safari ones that travel outside the guard.

cheers
shambles

YBE-10W
Avid Poster

Unread post by YBE-10W » November 20th, 2011, 9:18 am

can always get it and just sand it off, as its a plug and mould from the real dmax one and the dmax logo is fairly faint, i could sand mine off and would prob look alright still, id rather do that than buy the ugly ones that run outside the gaurd

shambles
Been here a while

Unread post by shambles » November 20th, 2011, 7:04 pm

YBE-10W wrote:can always get it and just sand it off, as its a plug and mould from the real dmax one and the dmax logo is fairly faint, i could sand mine off and would prob look alright still, id rather do that than buy the ugly ones that run outside the gaurd
found these, have sent a message wether the logo is on or not.

http://www.scintex.com.au/D-Max/Isuzu-D ... -Rodeo-RA/

heres hoping

Return to “General Holden”