Which Ford Ranger car should i buy?

For the Ford folk!
HaiNH1993RG
I'm new, be nice!

Which Ford Ranger car should i buy?

Unread post by HaiNH1993RG » August 19th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Hey guys,

I'm going to my a Ford Ranger and i meet difficulty to find the best one. The budget isn't my problem. In my country, there are 6 Ranger versions so i don't want which version is suitable for me. I want to buy a powerful car and stylish.

Available versions in Viet Nam are:

- FORD RANGER BASE CHASIS 4X4 MT
- FORD RANGER WILDTRAK 4x2 AT
- FORD RANGER XLS 4X2 AT
- FORD RANGER XLT 4X4 MT
- RANGER BASE 4X4 MT
- FORD RANGER 4X2 XLS MT

Can some one help me? I'm very confused. Thanks you in advance.
Last edited by HaiNH1993RG on October 29th, 2016, 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ford Ranger - It's my life and passion.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Which Ford Ranger car should i buy?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » August 19th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Apart from a powerful & stylish car, what do you actually want this Ranger to DO?! What sort of terrain are you planning on driving, will it be driven on sealed roads most of the time, or just on dirt tracks? How loaded will it be, do you want to tow, does it need to be comfortable for just the driver, or do you need to put 5 or 6 people in it most of the time??

Tell us a little more about what you want it for & we might be able to help a little more?
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

HaiNH1993RG
I'm new, be nice!

Re: Which Ford Ranger car should i buy?

Unread post by HaiNH1993RG » August 27th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Thanks Peter for replying my thread. To be honest, i love go offroad so i think Ranger is a suitable car for me to do that. I often go offroad with motorcycles (My old Minsk). Now i want to find a powerful small pick-up to go through my country with my wife.

I don't want to tow because in my country (Viet Nam), all the city streets are very crowded.

I think a Ranger will be a best choice :) But i don't know which version i should buy.

Return to “General Ford”