Anyone know of a good Hose supplier?

Discuss technical aspects of your 4WD with other owners, and share your opinions
Doggie39
Been here a while

Anyone know of a good Hose supplier?

Unread post by Doggie39 » June 3rd, 2017, 3:53 pm

Just enquiring if anybody knows where you can buy some oil resistant hose in 23mm thanks.

Greg

Peter Aawen
Admin

Re: Anyone know of a good Hose supplier?

Unread post by Peter Aawen » June 3rd, 2017, 5:44 pm

Do you need pressure hose or just plain oil resistant hose??

If it's pressure hose you are after &/or you need fittings on it too, try EnZed or similar, they'll even come to you! But to keep the price reasonable it might be worth while to work out & get ALL your hose needs for the forseeable future & maybe get anything your mates & neighbours need at the same time... bulk is good for reducing prices where they are concerned, but they do do good stuff!! ;)

If it's just normal oil resistant hose you need, try Bursons, Repco, or AutoPro etc - they usually have some on hand in most sizes for sale by the metre! :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Doggie39
Been here a while

Unread post by Doggie39 » June 4th, 2017, 9:05 am

Thanks peter i have just put a catch can on my bt 50 and just wanted to change the setup a little bit from the breather hose on the motor and it is 23 mm i believe.

Peter Aawen
Admin

Unread post by Peter Aawen » June 4th, 2017, 9:21 am

Yeah, for that sorta stuff, I go to my local AutoPro. Bursons & Repco stock it also; they all sell it by the metre. I'd guess SuperCheap, MotorMate, & any of the other myriad of similar aftermarket parts & accessories places out there would probably have it too; so hit whichever place is your preference &/or closest. :thumb:
An Ex-Service person is someone who thought enough about their country & how great it is, how lucky we are to live here, to write a blank cheque made out to 'The People and Commonwealth of Australia' for the value of 'Up to & including my Life!'

Return to “General Tech”