4WD ACTION ONLINE COMPETITION
(FACEBOOK, WEBSITE, ENEWSLETTER)
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUE $3,585.00
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry. The competition is open to Australian residents only of any age excluding residents of the ACT. Employees of Express Publications Pty Limited, 2 Stanley Street, Silverwater NSW 2128, ACN: 057 807 904, its subsidiaries, related entities, the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion or any of the aforementioned families are not eligible to enter. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
2. This is a game of chance. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a subscription or renew their subscription to Australian 4WD Action hard copy magazine & DVDs between and inclusive of 18 September 2015 and
16 October 2015.
3. Once you subscribe your name will be entered into the draw for your chance to win a prize.
4. To enter, individuals will need to either go to the 4WD Website at www.4wdaction.com.au or the 4WD Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/4wdaction
Entry links will also be available in the 4WD eNewsletter during the competition dates.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The competition begins at 6.00 am AEST on Monday 18/09/2015 and ends at 5.00 pm AEST on Monday 16/10/2015.
9. There will be a total of 16 winners.
10. The draw will take place on Monday 19/10/2015 at 9am AEST at 2 Stanley Street, Silverwater NSW 2128. The winners’ names will be publicly published on Monday 19/10/2015 on the 4WD Action Facebook page and in the next available 4WD Action eNewsletter.
11. Each entrant has a chance to win ONE of the following prizes:
One 9" LED Round Spotlight (Pair) Driving Lights including Wiring Harness worth approximately $850.
One of 5 Adventure Kings Double Swags each worth approximately $349 (total - $1,745)
One of 10 Hercules 12V Impact Wrenches each worth approximately $99 (total - $990)
The total prize value is $3,585.00. The prize value is approximate and is subject to change after printing. Express will pay for the delivery costs of the prize to the winners and deliver the prizes to the winners.
12. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. If any prizes remain unclaimed after 3 months from the draw, they will be redrawn at 9am AEST on Tuesday 19/01/2016 at Express Publications Pty Ltd, 2 Stanley Street, Silverwater NSW 2128. Winners will be notified in writing by email. The result/s of the prize redraw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes must be claimed no later than the 19/02/2016 and unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
14. Entry forms submitted will not be returned to the entrants.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants agree and acknowledge that by entering the competition they consent to any activity the performance of which would otherwise infringe their moral rights by Express.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
18. By entering this competition you agree to release Facebook from all or any liability in connection with this competition. Express acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition you are providing information to Express Publications and not to Facebook.
20. The Promoter is Express Publications Pty Limited 2 Stanley Street, Silverwater NSW 2128, ACN 057 807 904.
Authorised under Permit Numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/06592,
SA Permit No. T15/898